KPMG is looking for Intern in Tax&Legal.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
Schedule: No information
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
- Prepare tax returns for expatriate and Russian national employees of multinational companies
- Take part in tax counseling sessions associated with arrival and departure of employees assigned to and from Russia, prepare meeting/telephone call notes
- Take part in consulting projects (personal taxation, social security, labor and migration issues, etc) by means of research preparation
- Instantly communicate with English speaking and Russian speaking clients – both verbally and by email
- Take part in marketing activities including preparation of presentations , proposals, leaflets, brochures
- Administrative functions: maintaining client database, filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures
- Higher education degree (economics, finance, linguistics, sociology) or last years student
- Experience in individual tax would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Readiness to work part-time or full-time
- High PC literacy (MS Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
- High commitment
- Willingness to learn constantly
- Readiness to work within tough deadlines and in changing environment