Intern Fixed Assets Valuation
KPMG is looking for Intern Fixed Assets Valuation.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have over 155,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Participating in projects regarding valuation of fixed assets (buildings, equipment etc.) including international clients
- Analyzing enterprise construction costs
- Creating models based on large amounts of data
- Analyzing operating processes in various industries
- Dealing with technical documentation
- Preparing reports
- University degree or graduate-year student (technical background preferably or engineer)
- Basic understanding of valuation methods
- Fluent Russian and English (to work with international clients)
- Good writing and communication skills
- PC literate
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Ready to learn and work hard
- For executive(consultant) position will be considered the candidates with 1-2 years experience in this filed
The Internship lasts for 3-6 months. Interns that receive favourable reviews on completion of their internship are offered full-time Consultant position.